Did you know that 51% of the companies whose sales forces we have evaluated were lacking a formal, structured sales process? For over 35 years, Kurlan & Associates has helped companies optimize their sales process by collecting all of a company’s steps, tasks, goals, milestones, and to do’s, and mapping them onto the Baseline Selling Sales Process, assuring that steps happen at the right time, in the right sequence, and for the right reasons. When the entire sales team follows an effective, repeatable process, fewer shortcuts, mistakes, and missteps lead to increased sales. As a company with a 35+ year track record for success in working with companies to help them accomplish their sales goals, we have the historical data, the wisdom and expertise to help you accomplish an effective sales process.
- Do You Have a Sales Process?
- Sales Process – What Have You Gotten Away From?
- 12 Questions About Your Sales Process
- Top 10 Rules for Getting People to Follow Your Sales Process
- Sales Process is to Religion as Sales Methodology is to Prayer
- Sales Process – 5th of the 10 Kurlan Sales Competencies for Building a Sales Culture
- Seth Godin Reinforces the Proper Sales Process
- Sales Management – Most Important Functions in the Sales Process
- What Automotive Technology Teaches us about Sales Process
- When the Sales Process Doesn’t Support Sales Competencies