In sales management, you have two choices. You can develop your leadership skills to catapult your professional success and that of your teams or you can continue to perform at status quo. Today, a company needs every possible efficiency, effort and effectiveness from its sales management and salespeople to get ahead and emerge at the forefront of industry. Those companies that innovate are growing and this top-rated two day conference is jam packed with sales management leadership training to help drive innovation by showing sales leaders how to strategically grow sales.
Whether you have 3 salespeople or 3,000, an underachieving team or a sales force that performs well, the competencies necessary to transform your sales force into a cohesive, over achieving team are the same. On May 12 and 13, 2020 in the Boston area, we provide the tools, strategies, tactics, mindset, knowledge and practice that you’ll need in order to transform your sales force and grow revenue and profit.
Do You Qualify to Attend?
- You have salespeople and/or sales managers that report to you – this isn’t theory!
- You have an open mind and are change ready – don’t waste time defending the status quo!
- You can spend two days away from your office – it will not be available on DVD!
- You must be courageous – if you’re afraid of change we discourage your attendance!
- You must be committed to significant growth – If you are OK with mediocrity, stop reading!
- You must implement your lessons learned – no time wasters!
- You have at least 2 years of sales management experience – this isn’t a green event!
- You must sit through 2 days of comprehensive development – no stepping out!
- You must participate – no audits!
- You must take responsibility – no excuse makers!
- You must be able to keep up – no challenged learners!
- You must be able to maintain focus – you know who you are!
Who Should Attend?
Sales Managers, Sales VP’s, Sales Directors, GM’s, C-Level Executives, Business Development Managers.
Dates: May 12 and 13, 2020
Location: Kurlan & Associates, 114 Turnpike Road, Westboro MA 01581
Time: Day 1: 8am – 4pm | Day 2: 8am to 3pm
Tuition: $1,695.00 (Discounts available for two or more attendees)
Includes: Materials, Breakfast and Lunch each day
Airport: Boston or Worcester
In just two days you will Master:
- Sales Coaching Strategies and Tactics – you will conduct live coaching calls during the event and be critiqued on your effectiveness.
- Sales Accountability Strategies and Tactics – you will conduct live accountability calls during the event and be critiqued on your effectiveness.
- Sales Motivation Strategies and Tactics
- Sales Leadership Best Practices
You Will Leave with:
- A Customized, Predictive, Visual, Staged, Criteria-Based Sales Pipeline
- Customized Metrics that Drive Revenue
- Customized Metrics to Keep Your Pipeline Stuffed and Balanced
- Mastery of Sales Leadership