- January 15, 2015
- Posted by: Dave Kurlan
- Category: Understanding the Sales Force
Dave Kurlan is a top-rated keynote speaker, best-selling author, sales thought leader and expert on all things sales and selling.
These aren’t the 10 sales competencies you read about and listen to all the time. No way! These 10 are hardly ever discussed, seldom, if ever written about, and the most difficult to learn. Ready?
- IT’S NOT ABOUT YOU.
- THE ENEMY IS RESISTANCE.
- YOU CAN TALK – IT’S YOUR MIND THAT HAS TO SHUT UP.
- GET AND USE A SALES GPS.
- SLOW DOWN TO SPEED UP.
- PREVENT HAPPY EARS.
- PRESENT NO OPTIONS.
- IT’S ONLY A NUMBERS GAME IF YOU USE THE RIGHT NUMBERS.
- PRACTICE MAKES PERMANENT.
- THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN OBJECTION.
If your salespeople can learn the fine art of these 10, they will outsell everyone they come up against. Forward the link to this post to anyone you think will enjoy the 10 articles.
© Copyright Dave Kurlan All Rights Reserved
Want More Information?
Get in touch using the form below