Kurlan & Associates provides results-oriented, customized or module-based training for sales, sales management, business development and professional service firms.
Kurlan’s sales development curriculum is based on Dave Kurlan’s best-selling book, Baseline Selling – How to Become a Sales Superstar by Using What You Already Know about the Game of Baseball. Unlike complicated selling systems utilizing seven to 12 steps with hard to remember acronyms, Baseline Selling uses the baseball diamond to provide a recognizable, memorable, and intuitive process. It’s powerful yet simple. It’s customizable and very actionable. Our powerful and entertaining development program will excite your entire team and your train-to-fame time will be quite impressive.
We work with your people on an on-going basis. First, we provide a solid foundation based on sound theory, and follow-up with role-playing, examples, problem-solving, tactics, and strategy.
While salespeople will receive training on skills, process, strategy and tactics, sales management will receive training on coaching, motivation, recruiting, accountability, pipeline management, leadership, and strategy.
- “Sales Training Buyers Beware” by Dave Stein, CEO of ES Research Group
- How long training takes before it works.
- What is Sales Force Development.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN THESE RELATED ARTICLES
- Key to Significantly Improve Sales Training Results
- Are Sales Leaders More Receptive to Training Than Salespeople?
- Top 10 Sales Training Realities Versus What You Believed
- Get Your Sales Force to Perform Magic and Make Sales Appear!
- Top 5 Success Factors for a Sales Training Initiative
- Top 25 Prerequisites for Successful Sales Training and Sales Development
- A Toasted Bagel and 5 Minutes to Understanding the Impact of Sales Training
Read our Sales Force Evaluation Case Study
Fill out the form below: