Most executives share that, despite the numerous technology, software, and application options available today, inaccurate sales forecasts are still their single biggest challenge. Kurlan & Associates works with clients to optimize their pipelines, define appropriate metrics, develop forecasting criteria, and determine which CRM application and/or pipeline Management tool(s) would be most relevant to your needs so that your organization has accurate and up-to-date data to display on your dashboards and reports.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN THESE RELATED ARTICLES
- TOP 10 REASONS FOR INACCURATE FORECASTS
- WHY DO SO MANY SALESPEOPLE FAIL TO MAKE QUOTA?
- SHOULD YOU RESTAGE YOUR SALES PIPELINE?
- SALES PIPELINE – REALITY VS. WHAT YOUR SALESPEOPLE KNOW AND THINK
- WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE YOUR SALES PIPELINE ACCURATE & PREDICTIVE
- SALES MANAGERS DON’T HAVE TO BE LIKE METEOROLOGISTS!
- WHY WAS THE SALES FORECAST SO UNRELIABLE?