- Dave Kurlan named to the list of The Top 100 Most Innovative Sales Bloggers (That Will Help You Shatter Your Sales Goals)
- Dave Kurlan featured on the cover of April 2015 Top Sales Magazine.
Jonathan Farrington interviews Dave for the feature story on sales selection.
Dave Kurlan featured in Bank of America Small Business Community article.
Dave Kurlan wins Gold Medal for Top Sales & Marketing Blog
and Top Sales & Marketing Article for 2014
- Dave Kurlan wins Silver for Top Sales & Marketing Webinar for 2014
Dave Kurlan wins Bronze for Top Sales & Marketing White Paper
OMG wins the Gold Medal for 2014 Top Sales Assessment Tool –
4th Straight year
September 10-11, 2014
Dave Kurlan's blog named a Top 50 Sales & Marketing Blog for 2014
Dave Kurlan named a Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencer for 2014
- OMG wins the Gold Medal for 2013 Top Sales Assessment Tool – 3rd Straight year
- Dave Kurlan wins the Gold Medal for 2013 Top Sales & Marketing Article
- Dave Kurlan wins the Bronze Medal for 2013 Top Sales & Marketing Blog
- Frank Belzer wins the Silver Medal for 2013 Top Sales & Marketing Book
Frank Belzer is a finalist for Top Sales & Marketing Book
OMG is a finalist for Top Sales Assessment Tool in 2013
Dave Kurlan is a finalist for Top Sales & Marketing Thought Leader
Dave Kurlan is a finalist for Top Sales & Marketing Blog
Dave Kurlan is a finalist for Top Sales & Marketing Article
- Dave Kurlan’s Understanding the Sales Force Blog named one of the top 50 Sales & Marketing Blogs of 2013.
Akken Cloud and Kurlan & Associates announce a strategic partnership.
Dave Kurlan named one of the top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers for 2013 by Top Sales World Magazine.
Spotlight on IMS Video
Dave Kurlan inducted into the Sales & Marketing Hall of Fame
Dave Kurlan's Blog wins Silver for Top Sales & Marketing Blog of 2012
Objective Management Group wins Gold for Top Sales Assessment Tool of 2012
- Westboro's Kurlan & Associates Inc. partners with Swedish firm.
- Sales & Marketing Management Magazine
"What's preventing your Sales Force From Over Achieving"
- Kurlan & Associates named to the Inc. 5000 for the 3rd time.
- Dave Kurlan Awarded Top Sales & Marketing Blog by Top Sales & Marketing Awards.
- Dave Kurlan's Money Motivated Salespeople a Dying Breed Awarded Top Sales & Marketing Blog Post by Top Sales & Marketing Awards.
- 128 Business Expo @ The Westin Waltham Boston
- Please help our research by taking a short survey on "Salespeople & Trust"
- Kurlan & Associates releases second installment of Sales Manager's Roadmap entitled “Taking a Sales Team from Complacency to Success” designed to help sales leaders motivate their team.
- Frank Belzer to lead "A Market-Tailored Sales Strategy” at the ACCE Convention in Los Angeles California
- Kurlan & Associates recently completed a thorough assessment of its capabilities conducted by ES Research Group, Inc. (ESR), a sales training research and advisory firm. Kurlan sought the evaluation to acquire unbiased, candid feedback on its strengths and challenges as a sales training provider. The ESR evaluation is part of Kurlan's commitment to providing superior sales training that delivers measurable, long-term results.”
- Frank Belzer to run two days of training in Singapore on:
"Advanced Sales Force Management" Mastering the ability to assess, manage, motivate and develop your sales force to maximise sales excellence, increase competitiveness and up productivity
- Dave Kurlan quoted in the Jan/Feb 2011 issue of Selling Power
“Worldwide Prospects: The New Realities of Selling Everywhere on Planet Earth"
- Dave Kurlan's Understanding the Sales Force Blog nominated for Best Sales Blog of 2010. The winner will be announced at the 1st Annual Top Sales Awards on December 16.
- Dave Kurlan featured at Sales EdgeOne Sales Summit
- Frank Belzer to lead 4-day Sales Leadership program in Kuala Lumpur
- Dave Kurlan was the keynote speaker at an Executive Luncheon at Bentley University, November 10.
- Kurlan & Associates one of four companies offering a FREE Sales Force Makeover. Deadline to Enter is October 15 – Winner will be announced on October 25.
- Dave Kurlan publishes latest research in new White Paper, “Sales Longevity – The Science of Predicting Sales Turnover”
- Dave Kurlan revises his original, top-rated White Paper with additional research,
“The Modern Science of Salesperson Selection”
- Kurlan Sales Strategists, Chris Mott and Frank Belzer Speak at the MIT/Sloan School for Business Sales Club Conference
- “Baseline Selling” named Cool Book of the Day
- “Understanding the Sales Force” named a Top 100 Blog