Frank Belzer is a finalist for Top Sales & Marketing Book
OMG is a finalist for Top Sales Assessment Tool in 2013
Dave Kurlan is a finalist for Top Sales & Marketing Thought Leader
Dave Kurlan is a finalist for Top Sales & Marketing Blog
Dave Kurlan is a finalist for Top Sales & Marketing Article
- Dave Kurlan’s Understanding the Sales Force Blog named one of the top 50 Sales & Marketing Blogs of 2013.
Akken Cloud and Kurlan & Associates announce a strategic partnership.
Dave Kurlan named one of the top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers for 2013 by Top Sales World Magazine.
Spotlight on IMS Video
Dave Kurlan inducted into the Sales & Marketing Hall of Fame
Dave Kurlan's Blog wins Silver for Top Sales & Marketing Blog of 2012
Objective Management Group wins Gold for Top Sales Assessment Tool of 2012
- Westboro's Kurlan & Associates Inc. partners with Swedish firm.
- Sales & Marketing Management Magazine
"What's preventing your Sales Force From Over Achieving"
- Kurlan & Associates named to the Inc. 5000 for the 3rd time.
- Dave Kurlan Awarded Top Sales & Marketing Blog by Top Sales & Marketing Awards.
- Dave Kurlan's Money Motivated Salespeople a Dying Breed Awarded Top Sales & Marketing Blog Post by Top Sales & Marketing Awards.
- 128 Business Expo @ The Westin Waltham Boston
- Please help our research by taking a short survey on "Salespeople & Trust"
- Kurlan & Associates releases second installment of Sales Manager's Roadmap entitled “Taking a Sales Team from Complacency to Success” designed to help sales leaders motivate their team.
- Frank Belzer to lead "A Market-Tailored Sales Strategy” at the ACCE Convention in Los Angeles California
- Kurlan & Associates recently completed a thorough assessment of its capabilities conducted by ES Research Group, Inc. (ESR), a sales training research and advisory firm. Kurlan sought the evaluation to acquire unbiased, candid feedback on its strengths and challenges as a sales training provider. The ESR evaluation is part of Kurlan's commitment to providing superior sales training that delivers measurable, long-term results.”
- Frank Belzer to run two days of training in Singapore on:
"Advanced Sales Force Management" Mastering the ability to assess, manage, motivate and develop your sales force to maximise sales excellence, increase competitiveness and up productivity
- Dave Kurlan quoted in the Jan/Feb 2011 issue of Selling Power
“Worldwide Prospects: The New Realities of Selling Everywhere on Planet Earth"
- Dave Kurlan's Understanding the Sales Force Blog nominated for Best Sales Blog of 2010. The winner will be announced at the 1st Annual Top Sales Awards on December 16.
- Dave Kurlan featured at Sales EdgeOne Sales Summit
- Frank Belzer to lead 4-day Sales Leadership program in Kuala Lumpur
- Dave Kurlan was the keynote speaker at an Executive Luncheon at Bentley University, November 10.
- Kurlan & Associates one of four companies offering a FREE Sales Force Makeover. Deadline to Enter is October 15 – Winner will be announced on October 25.
- Dave Kurlan publishes latest research in new White Paper, “Sales Longevity – The Science of Predicting Sales Turnover”
- Dave Kurlan revises his original, top-rated White Paper with additional research,
“The Modern Science of Salesperson Selection”
- Kurlan Sales Strategists, Chris Mott and Frank Belzer Speak at the MIT/Sloan School for Business Sales Club Conference
- “Baseline Selling” named Cool Book of the Day
- “Understanding the Sales Force” named a Top 100 Blog